***NOTE*** The errata that appears in the video about an incorrect md5 checksum for sysvinit-2.94 patch was in fact a mistake itself. Therefore this part of the video can be ignored as the book has (and always had) the correct checksum.
In this series of three videos I demonstrate how to build Linux From Scratch 8.4. This is a live recording showing in real time (there are no cuts made from the recording) how it is possible to build a working Linux system using a PC, a Gentoo Live CD and of course the Linux From Scratch 8.4 instructions.
Oracle’s VirtualBox is used for the demonstration and if you are new to building LFS then this would be a good way to get started with your first LFS build. The preferred way to install LFS would be on a real PC and may actually compile quicker depending on how modern it is.
Part 1 – Configure the build environment and construct the LFS-8.4 temporary build system (to the end of Chapter 5)
1.2 Getting hold of VirtualBox and Gentoo CD
1.3 Configuring the LFS virtual machine
1.4 Booting the Gentoo Live CD
1.5 Configuring the Gentoo Live CD environment
1.6 Preparing the LFS build
1.7 Constructing the LFS temporary build system (Chapter 5)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trải nghiệm mới hay ho với hướng dẫn cài Mac Os trên vmware
- Bật mí cách cài đặt ssl miễn phí lên Let’s Encrypt
- Tuyệt chiêu tạo usb boot kali linux đơn giản dành cho bạn
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết từ A – Z các bước cài đặt Python trên Windows 10
- Bật mí quy trình cài đặt Kali Linux trên Vmware đúng chuẩn và chi tiết