Automate Wi-Fi Hacking with Wifite2 in Kali Linux [Tutorial]
How to Automate Wi-Fi Hacking with Wifite2 on Kali
Subscribe to Null Byte:
Kali Linux comes with an array of tools designed to scan and attack Wi-Fi networks out of the box. We’ll show you how to automate this process with Wifite2 on this episode of Cyber Weapons Lab. If you don’t have Wifite2 installed, it’s easy enough to do so.
Wifite2 can target WPS, WPA, and WEP networks. And it uses many different tools to work its magic, such as Tshark, Pyrit, Cowpatty, and Aircrack. Attacks can use Reaver, Bully, WPS-Pixie, and more.
Recommended Wi-Fi network adapter:
Follow Null Byte on:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How to Enable Copy and Paste in a VirtualBox Running Ubuntu Linux
- 2019 INSTALAR Y EJECUTAR PROGRAMAS/JUEGOS DE WINDOWS EN CUALQUIER LINUX
- Por que você deveria usar Red Hat Linux / Centos?
- Russell Burdt: Build and deploy a Python bokeh application on a Linux server | PyData Miami 2019
- Linpus Lite 2.1 First Impressions