Malaysia has warned of a fresh wave of COVID-19 infections, if people do not follow the tough new restrictions that came into force on March 18. The two-week partial lockdown includes travel restrictions, business and school closures, as well as a ban on large-scale gatherings. Foreigners are not allowed to enter the country. Malaysians cannot travel between states unless with a police permit, but that has since been relaxed after police were inundated by requests. However, some Malaysians are determined not to let the situation get them down.
Subscribe to our channel here:
Subscribe to our news service on Telegram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách bán hàng trên FACEBOOK SHOP hiệu quả nhất
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 20/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 4
- Mỹ nhân 'Sở Kiều truyện' và Trịnh Khải đăng ký kết hôn
- Kiểm tra hành chính căn hộ "Tịnh thất bồng lai" ở Long An THDT
- Có nên nâng iOS 13.5: iPhone đời cũ không lên cũng được!