Fix Service Host Local Service Network Restricted High CPU Usage.
On some Windows 10 PCs, the “Service Host: Local System (Network Restricted)” process group in the Task Manager can use a high amount of CPU, disk, and memory resources. Here’s how to fix it.
We recently noticed this problem on one of our Windows 10 PCs. We determined the Superfetch service was the problem, although the Windows Task Manager didn’t point that out.
Superfetch is only enabled on PCs with traditional mechanical hard drives—not solid-state drives. It watches to see the applications you use most frequently and loads their files into RAM to speed things up when you launch them. On Windows 10, a bug may occasionally cause Superfetch to use a ridiculous amount of system resources.
To fix this problem, we recommend disabling the Superfetch service. You should only disable the Superfetch service if you’re actually having this problem, as it can speed up application launching if you have a mechanical hard drive. However, if the Superfetch process is out of control and gobbling up all your resources, disabling it will speed up your PC.
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 operating systems.Works for all major computer manufactures (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ftlinuxcourse.com/tong-hop
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tải và cài WinRAR 5.80 Final trên Windows 10 | x86/x64 | Download & Install WinRAR 5.80 Final
- Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA 4) Complete Edition Việt Hóa 2020 – Daominhha.com
- Tiến độ dự án Sunshine Diamond River | Viên Kim Cương Tại Quận 7 | Đỗ Hoàng Sinh
- Tiên Kiếm Kỳ Hiệp 3 Tập 25 – Hồ Ca, Hoắc Kiến Hoa, Dương Mịch | Phim Tiên Hiệp Thần Thoại Hay
- Share style intro Proshow Producer thư pháp độc đáo mới lạ