Hidden Features of Content-Aware Scale in Photoshop – Magically Extend Background
Stretch your photos without any distortion using the Content-Aware Scale and utilizing some of its awesome Hidden Features. Also, learn the tricks to hack the tool and use it to your advantage. In this video, we are going to learn the Content-Aware Scale in-depth and discover some of its amazing features and loopholes.
► IMAGE DOWNLOADS:
1. Yellow Flowers in Vase:
2. Businessman Close-up:
3. Girl on Beach:
4. Woman with Scarf:
PiXimperfect is free, and will always be.
► Support the cause:
The Content-Aware Scale by itself does a fantastic job of recognizing the important objects in the photo and only stretched the blurred areas or seamless areas, like the out-of-focus background or the sky. This helps in stretching the background (not the subject) to fit today’s sizes, like, Facebook cover, YouTube channel art etc. But just like any other automatic tools in Photoshop, it has its own limitations. To counter those limitations, the tools also comes bundled with some hidden or hard to find featured. In this video, out main focus would be on those features where you can tell Photoshop which objects are important and which are not. We will also find ways to make the most out of the tool by tricking it into thinking something which would work for our own advantage.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tải và cài WinRAR 5.80 Final trên Windows 10 | x86/x64 | Download & Install WinRAR 5.80 Final
- Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA 4) Complete Edition Việt Hóa 2020 – Daominhha.com
- Tiến độ dự án Sunshine Diamond River | Viên Kim Cương Tại Quận 7 | Đỗ Hoàng Sinh
- Phim đam mỹ Nhật Bản – Nắng Nghe Tiếng Nắng – Phim gay BL Vietsub
- Tiên Kiếm Kỳ Hiệp 3 Tập 25 – Hồ Ca, Hoắc Kiến Hoa, Dương Mịch | Phim Tiên Hiệp Thần Thoại Hay