Ubuntu is one of the most popular and widely used Linux operating systems. This video will guide you how to make Ubuntu bootable USB on Windows.
There are many software that support this but in this article I will show you how to make Ubuntu bootable USB from ISO with AIO Boot. What are the things that this software will help you?
– AIO Boot is a Multiboot software, which allows you to integrate multiple ISO files on a single USB drive. Currently, AIO Boot supports the integration of multiple ISO files of Windows, Linux, Antivirus and Android.
– Not only Ubuntu, you can make Linux Mint bootable USB and many other Linux distributions such as Debian, Xubuntu, Lubuntu, Edubuntu…
– You can fully integrate multiple versions of an operating system such as Ubuntu 18.04, 16.04 and 12.04, with only one USB drive.
– Ubuntu persistent usb.
– You can boot and install Ubuntu over the network from Windows. AIO Boot uses Tiny PXE Server to initialize PXE and FreeNFS servers to initialize the NFS server.
– Supports both UEFI and Legacy.
However, this article is only for Ubuntu Desktop version, you can run Ubuntu from USB without installing to the hard drive. For Ubuntu Server, you can use Partition Image Mapper or PartIMG Mapper.
First, you need to install AIO Boot for USB if you have not already, AIO Boot support runs on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and even Windows XP. Next, you need to download the Ubuntu ISO file, all versions from 12.04 to 18.04 and the latest version is supported by AIO Boot.
Making a Ubuntu persistent usb will be very helpful, you can save the data and settings for future use. Data and settings such as keyboard layout, numlock, preferences, additional packages and browsing history will not be lost when you shutdown, they will be permanently stored unless you delete it. Persistent mode only applies to Ubuntu Live USB.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trải nghiệm mới hay ho với hướng dẫn cài Mac Os trên vmware
- Bật mí cách cài đặt ssl miễn phí lên Let’s Encrypt
- Tuyệt chiêu tạo usb boot kali linux đơn giản dành cho bạn
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết từ A – Z các bước cài đặt Python trên Windows 10
- Bật mí quy trình cài đặt Kali Linux trên Vmware đúng chuẩn và chi tiết