MEGAsync client for Linux Desktops
MEGAsync client for Linux Desktops – Ubuntu 14.10
MEGAsync is an installable application that synchronizes folders between your computer and your MEGA cloud drive. All files and subfolders will be replicated both ways. Changes that you make on one side will appear on the other side in near real time (within the limits of link/system latency and file transfer times).
MEGAsync for Linux is written in Qt, is available for Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, OpenSuse 32 and 64 bit
Mega, Ltd. (stylized in uppercase as MEGA) is a cloud storage and file hosting service.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How to Enable Copy and Paste in a VirtualBox Running Ubuntu Linux
- 2019 INSTALAR Y EJECUTAR PROGRAMAS/JUEGOS DE WINDOWS EN CUALQUIER LINUX
- Por que você deveria usar Red Hat Linux / Centos?
- Russell Burdt: Build and deploy a Python bokeh application on a Linux server | PyData Miami 2019
- Linpus Lite 2.1 First Impressions