[Solved] – Svchost.exe Service Host High Memory Usage in Windows 10
Have you ever wondered what svchost.exe is and why it is running on your Windows computer? If you open Task Manager and look at the Processes tab, you may notice there is more than one svchost.exe running on your Windows PC, and you can’t just stop it by killing it within Task Manager.
So, what is it and why is it running on your computer?
According to Microsoft, svchost.exe is a generic host process name for services, which run from dynamic-link libraries. Microsoft has moved all functions of Windows services into dynamic-link library files (the .dll file). However, you can’t execute a .dll file directly from Windows. It must be loaded from an executable (.exe) application. That’s the reason why svchost.exe was born.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm sử dụng hàm VLOOKUP nhiều điều kiện
- Tải và cài WinRAR 5.80 Final trên Windows 10 | x86/x64 | Download & Install WinRAR 5.80 Final
- Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA 4) Complete Edition Việt Hóa 2020 – Daominhha.com
- Tiến độ dự án Sunshine Diamond River | Viên Kim Cương Tại Quận 7 | Đỗ Hoàng Sinh
- Phim đam mỹ Nhật Bản – Nắng Nghe Tiếng Nắng – Phim gay BL Vietsub