South Korea is playing down US media reports suggesting that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is seriously ill after undergoing a cardiovascular procedure. China, the North’s closest ally, has also denied the claims. There had been rumours circulating about Mr Kim’s well-being after he was not seen at the April 15 anniversary event to honour the birthday of his grandfather, Kim Il-sung, who is also the country’s founder. Mr Kim was last seen in public in the North’s state media on April 11, when he presided over a meeting of the ruling Workers’ Party.
Subscribe to our channel here:
Subscribe to our news service on Telegram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách bán hàng trên FACEBOOK SHOP hiệu quả nhất
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 20/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 4
- Mỹ nhân 'Sở Kiều truyện' và Trịnh Khải đăng ký kết hôn
- Kiểm tra hành chính căn hộ "Tịnh thất bồng lai" ở Long An THDT
- Có nên nâng iOS 13.5: iPhone đời cũ không lên cũng được!