Trape – People Tracker Tool | Kali Linux
Trape is a recognition tool that allows you to track people, the information you can get is very detailed. We want to teach the world through this, as large Internet companies could monitor you, obtaining information beyond your IP.
* One of its most enticing functions is the remote recognition of sessions. You can know where a person has logged in, remotely. This occurs through a Bypass made to the Same Origin Policy (SOP)
* Currently you can try everything from a web interface. (The console, becomes a preview of the logs and actions)
* Registration of victims, requests among other data are obtained in real time.
* If you get more information from a person behind a computer, you can generate a more direct and sophisticated attack. Trape was used at some point to track down criminals and know their behavior.
* You can do real time phishing attacks
* Simple hooking attacks
* Important details of the objective
* Capturing credentials
* Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
Recognizes the sessions of the following services
* Foursquare (new)
* Airbnb (new)
* Hackernews (new)
* Slack (new)
Download Link (GitHub):
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trải nghiệm mới hay ho với hướng dẫn cài Mac Os trên vmware
- Bật mí cách cài đặt ssl miễn phí lên Let’s Encrypt
- Tuyệt chiêu tạo usb boot kali linux đơn giản dành cho bạn
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết từ A – Z các bước cài đặt Python trên Windows 10
- Bật mí quy trình cài đặt Kali Linux trên Vmware đúng chuẩn và chi tiết