Update Bios Asus Motherboard Improve System Stability Windows 10
Improve System Stability of the OS of your Personal Computer (PC) by updating or Flashing the Bios Motherboard will be supporting The OS performance on The PC. On the other case Updating bios driver is required to fix some problem of OS on your PC that caused by instability Bios Cmos on the motherboard which is not fully support the OS.
Find Out Motherboard Brand and Series and download the newest or latest Bios Driver to support your OS performance during the operating of your PC. But be careful in process updating or flashing the Bios, you must surely know the bios update file and keep the power on during the processing.
In this case I have done to update Bios driver of the motherboard H61M-C for Windows 10 64 bit form H61M-C-SI-0507 to H61M-C-SI-0511. In my experience it is better, the motherboard running the hard drive (HDD) in good perfomance, and the OS running more stable rather than before.
Here the link for Bios ASUS Motherboard H61M-C to download bios driver from the official site:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt Windows 10 Technical Preview lên phân vùng ảo
- Các ứng dụng cơ bản trên Ubuntu dành cho người mới chuyển qua từ Windows
- Hướng dẫn cài Win 7 trên máy ảo VMware Workstation
- How To Install Kali Linux 2018.3 on Vmware Workstation (FULL GUIDE)
- Day4: Hướng dẫn phân tích yêu cầu dự án phần mềm cho Tester